Thursday, June 19, 2008

Christmas 2007

Ok, well, better late than never right? Here are a whole bunch of pictures that were taken sometime during the 3 days I stayed at home around Christmas.

My sister, Katie, flicking boogers at me. It's what she does. And yeah, she's wearing an Iron Maiden shirt for Christmas.

Katie being domestic.

Emmy on the prowl. I think this picture is really neat.

Christmas dinner for the kitties. This is the only way to get them to eat together hehe. Lucky on one side and my two cats on the other side, so Lucky can't see mine. Mine would love to get to know Lucky better, but Lucky will have none of it.

This is Jessie. She has bad arthritis and can't walk very well, so we brought her Christmas dinner to her.

This is Lucky. She's my sister's cat.

Lucky and Emmy (my cat) facing off.

Squirt. Dunno what else to say about him. He's also my cat. I took both of my cats home for the holidays.

This is the best picture I have ever taken. Emmy stretched and yawned right as I took the picture. My intention was just to get a nice picture of her lying on the ground haha.

I think my mom is sad because she couldn't find a certain sweater she was looking for. She didn't even notice Squirt trying to creep into the dresser until I started laughing.

No comments: